Below is my 2021 Wedding Packages & Pricing:
Rates are as follows:
4 Hours - $795.00
5 Hours - $995.00
6 Hours - $1195.00
7 Hours - $1395.00
- Professional Wedding Host, and DJ Service for 18 years.
• Host the entire Reception including announcing the Bridal Party
• Consultation through email, phone, and /or in-person
• Coordinating all activities with bridal party, venue coordinator, photographer, and catering service manager
• Online Written contract
• Wireless microphone for announcements, toasts, & etc.
• Provide Custom Music for the Cocktail hour, Dinner Time, and Reception in the same room. (If the Cocktail hour is in another room. I will need to set up additional sounds system, and there will be an added small fee.)
• Online wedding planner, and timeline form
• Includes Travel & Set Up Time
• Music equipment, including: Numark Mixdeck Express Controllor, 2 QSC Powered Speakers, AKG wired microphone, Shure wireless microphone, PC laptop, Yamaha speaker, and wireless microphone for the Ceremony. Also a complete backup sound system just in case.
• Full music collection from the past 6 decades to current
• All types of music: ex: Current Pop, New Country, 50’s & 60’s, 80's & 90's Classic Rock, Modern, and your request
• Create playlist for the Bride & Groom, Father & Bride, and Mother & Groom dances
• Create playlist for Retrieve Garter, Bouquet Toss, and Garter Toss
• Group dancing such as: Cupid shuffle, YMCA, Cha,Cha, Slide, The Wobble, Line Dancing, The Twist, and Cotton Eye Joe.
• Music Activated Floor LED Lighting
2. CEREMONY PACKAGE OPTIONAL:
Providing Music for the ceremony is an additional fee of $125.00
The DJ begins at the Prelude music.
• Create a music play list for (1) Prelude music for 10 minutes prior to the ceremony (2) Processional music for the entrance of Bridesmaids, flower girl, ring bearer, (3) Brides entrance song, and (4) Recessional Song played as the married couple, and bridal party leaves the ceremony area.
• Set up, and breakdown time for additional music equipment Example: Gazebos, another function room, or where the music from a reception can't be heard for the Ceremony. If Ceremony is done in the same room as the reception, no additional music equipment is necessary. There will be no additional fee.
• One wireless microphone for the JP or Clergy performing the ceremony, and the future married couple
Besides email. Phone conversations are always welcome. We can chat about your wedding plans. Also get to know more about my DJ Services, and how I preform as a Host, and DJ at your wedding event.
I look forward to your response.
**PHOTO BOOTHs ARE AVAILABLE. ASK FOR DETAILS**
FOR OTHER EVENTS, PLEASE CLICK ON SPECIAL EVENTS PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICES.